Join us for daily technique, pointe or batterie, plus repertoire and partnering (advanced level).
We offer an intimate experience for serious ballet students with small class sizes taught by Pascale Leroy and Pierre-François Vilanoba
The French Sessions® are held at the Pascale Leroy Ballet Center in San Francisco.
Space is limited to 15 students per weekly session.
Week #1: Aug 6-10 (Mon-Fri)
11:45a-4:15p ADVANCED (4.5hrs)
- tech 11:45a-1:30p | batterie/pointe 1:30p-2:30p | rep/partnering 2:30p-4:15p
4:20p-7:20p INTERMEDIATE (3hrs)
- tech 4:20p-5:45p | pointe/rep 5:45p-7:20p
Week #2: Aug 13-17 (Mon-Fri)
1:30a-6p ADVANCED (4.5hrs)
- tech 1:30a-3:15p | batterie/pointe 3:15p-4:15p | rep/partnering 4:15p-6p
6:05p-7:35p INTERMEDIATE (1.5hrs)
- TECHNIQUE CLASS ONLY
- Intermediate $240/week #1; $100/week #2
- Advanced $300/week
- Pro Rated Full-Day sessions, as space permits
Int $50/day week #1
- Youth Technique Drop-In, as space permits
$20/technique class only
2018 REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
(Register by completing the form below and
making a deposit or full payment)
Pre-Registration is necessary as class size is limited to 15 students per weekly session.
TO RESERVE NOW :
- COMPLETE the FORM below (complete a separate form for each student)
- Submit your DEPOSIT or FULL PAYMENT for each student and session desired
FULL SESSION PAYMENT
Intermediate level Session Week #1:
- daily technique (5)
- pointe (5)
- repertoire (5)
Intermediate level Session Week #2:
- daily technique with pointe/batterie (5)
SESSION DEPOSIT ONLY
Register for The French Sessions®. Weekly Session Class size is limited to 15 students so reserve your space today by submitting your deposit for each session chosen.