August 7 – 11 : Intermediate and Advanced
August 14 – 18 : Intermediate and Advanced
We've planned a simple schedule to compliment your late summer break.
Join us for daily technique, pointe or batterie, plus repertoire and partnering (advanced level).
We offer an intimate experience for serious ballet students with small class sizes taught by Pascale Leroy and Pierre-François Vilanoba
The French Sessions® are held at the Pascale Leroy Ballet Center in San Francisco.
Space is limited to 12 students per weekly session.
Week #1: Aug 7-11 (Mon-Fri)
11:30a-4p ADVANCED (4.5hrs) [CLOSED]
- tech 11:30a-1:15p | batterie/pointe 1:30p-2:30p | rep/partnering 2:30p-4p
4:15p-7:15p INTERMEDIATE (3hrs) [CLASS FULL]
- tech 4:15p-5:45p | pointe/rep 5:45p-7:15p
Week #2: Aug 14-18 (Mon-Fri)
1:30a-6p ADVANCED (4.5hrs) [WAITING LIST, Please Inquire Before Dropping-In]
- tech 1:30a-3:15p | batterie/pointe 3:30p-4:30p | rep/partnering 4:30p-6p
6:15p-7:45p INTERMEDIATE (1.5hrs) [WAITING LIST, Please Inquire Before Dropping-In]
- TECHNIQUE CLASS ONLY
- Intermediate $240/week #1; $100/week #2
- Advanced $300/week
- Pro Rated Full-Day sessions, as space permits
Int $50/day week #1
- Youth Technique Drop-In, as space permits
$20/technique class only
REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
August 2017 Sessions are FULL
(Pre-Register by completing the form below and
making a deposit or full payment)
Pre-Registration is necessary as class size is limited to 12 students per weekly session.
TO RESERVE NOW :
- COMPLETE the FORM below (complete a separate form for each student)
- Submit your DEPOSIT or FULL PAYMENT for each student and session desired